You look very lovely indeed !!! You better put a chalk mark on the wall, because it's only once in a Blue Moon, I say anything nice. It spoills my reputation of been a krazy blogger from down under in New Zealand. All the other blogs are very nice family blogs as well. (Did I say that ???) Got to go - bye & Merry Xmas !!!
5 comments:
You look very lovely indeed !!! You better put a chalk mark on the wall, because it's only once in a Blue Moon, I say anything nice. It spoills my reputation of been a krazy blogger from down under in New Zealand. All the other blogs are very nice family blogs as well. (Did I say that ???) Got to go - bye & Merry Xmas !!!
Kelvin,
Who are you???Sounds like you're a local New Englander with that slang.
What a great tradition -putting on that dress every Christmas to see if it still fits!!
always fun to start new traditions!!!
BAbe
This HAS TO GO!!! Goodbye...I have seen enough!!!!
Post a Comment