A special place, that is a piece of Heaven...
Unfortunatley Heather will be too far along to be rockin the house with the Aerosmith boys...
ahhh, come-on, Heath can "...live on the edge..."
so glad ljn commented -I had no iea what that pic had to do with Aerosmith! I must be showing my age!
ahh, Aerosmith was coming into fame in the 70s, get it now one of their famous songs is "...living on the edge..."
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Unfortunatley Heather will be too far along to be rockin the house with the Aerosmith boys...
ahhh, come-on, Heath can "...live on the edge..."
so glad ljn commented -I had no iea what that pic had to do with Aerosmith! I must be showing my age!
ahh, Aerosmith was coming into fame in the 70s, get it now one of their famous songs is "...living on the edge..."
Post a Comment