Boathouse Blog Slideshow

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest - JULY 7th


It's official, everyone at VH this year might be makin' a trip to mainland for the Friday night release of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (Johnny Depp's 1st sequel, I believe).

Jack owes an unpaid debt to Davy Jones and his army of sea-phantoms...his soul. Now, he must find a way to save himself from becoming one of them, and suffering forever.

Check out the trailer, I know Mumma Luigi is getting excited!!!

4 comments:

KJW said...

I'm pretty excited about it too. I just checked out the first one a couple months ago...

Buoy Stretcher said...

nahh, as many times as your mum/ev have seen it (like 100) you've never seen it until a few months ago!!!what did you think!?!

did you check out the special features, particularly the behind the scenes of Walt Disney's making of Pirates of the Caribbean ride back in the 60s, so far ahead of its time!!!

LadyIrish said...

I CANNOT WAIT!!!! I am getting my wench outfit ready as soon as possible!

Buoy Stretcher said...

will love seein' that costume LADYIRISH, maybe start a theme Halloween party!!!or better yet, we can all dress up in VH then go to the movie!!!