A special place, that is a piece of Heaven...
Glow sticks on strings! They look cool, but be careful they injure!
didn't you read the Surgeon General warning on the label, warning you of strangulation and blisters!!!
yes they are glow sticks, but they cause lots of giggles, interrupted by sudden screams of "ouch" as the twirlers hit themslevs. I cannot believe there were no black eyes. Next year there will be lots more of thises twinkling toys!!
we need to put more than one on a string!! Cool will be great, I am bringing shin pads!!!
Shin pads! Hahaha! I laughed right out loud on that one...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Glow sticks on strings! They look cool, but be careful they injure!
didn't you read the Surgeon General warning on the label, warning you of strangulation and blisters!!!
yes they are glow sticks, but they cause lots of giggles, interrupted by sudden screams of "ouch" as the twirlers hit themslevs. I cannot believe there were no black eyes. Next year there will be lots more of thises twinkling toys!!
we need to put more than one on a string!! Cool will be great, I am bringing shin pads!!!
Shin pads! Hahaha! I laughed right out loud on that one...
Post a Comment