A special place, that is a piece of Heaven...
Yikes, that pose hurts my legs just thinkin about it! Way to go Babe! Your "one" with the VH vibe!
I bet the salty air is so good for your muscles, next year I will be out there with you.
I'll join ya too! ;)
think the entire clan needs to join Miss H, how about settin' up a class???
If I could get that fanny to decrease in size a bit I could get that leg a little higher!! I am totally down for teaching a yogi class to you all!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yikes, that pose hurts my legs just thinkin about it! Way to go Babe! Your "one" with the VH vibe!
I bet the salty air is so good for your muscles, next year I will be out there with you.
I'll join ya too! ;)
think the entire clan needs to join Miss H, how about settin' up a class???
If I could get that fanny to decrease in size a bit I could get that leg a little higher!!
I am totally down for teaching a yogi class to you all!
Post a Comment